Sunday, May 27, 2018

My Fair Lady

In the afternoon of February 13, 1989 I saw the 1968 version of the movie “Romeo & Juliet” and immediately admire the beauty of the girl who played Juliet. It took maybe another year or so before I knew the name of the actress,,, [Olivia Hussey] for a while she was just “Juliet” ,,, she was a fair lady I once gaze,,, she was child’s dream of distant star so near yet so far,,, (fr. Random Thoughts 062906)


                                                           



MY FAIR LADY

My fair lady. . .
touched by hand of sweetness
a flower that grows from heaven's breast
the melodies that touched my heart at rest


My fair lady. . .
somewhere sometime you are
a child’s dream of distant star
like you so near yet so far


My fair lady. . .
fate is just up ahead
our soul’s have finally met
for sometime I dream . . .
. . . my death, my love
and my fair Juliet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers